List of individual elements of the centralised infrastructure of Katowice Airport in Pyrzowice
- Facilities and airport equipment for passenger service includes:
- Integrated passenger and baggage check-in system, with fittings,
- Conveyor belts for the transport of baggage and baggage carousels for arriving and departing passengers,
- Airport information system.
- Airport facilities for the handling of aircraft includes:
- Access to energy supply (220V/ 50Hz) for aircraft at the aprons,
- Access to drinkable water and sewage treatment facilities.
- Terrestrial Communication System:Tetra.
- Parking for equipment and vehicles providing aircraft ground-handling services.
- Facilities and equipment for the supply of jet-fuel.
As a result of the induction of Regulation (EC) 1107/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council concerning the rights of disabled persons and persons with reduced mobility when travelling by air, Katowice Airport in Pyrzowice has introduced an 0.50 PLN net PRM (Passengers with Reduced Mobility) Charge applicable to each arriving and departing passenger (valid from 01.07.2022).