In accordance with art. 13 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 /EC, the so-called GDPR), we kindly inform that:
- The Upper Silesian Aviation Group, ul. Wolności 90, 42-625, Ożarowice, is the data controller.
- Purpose of personal data processing: In accordance with Annex 17 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation, and Annex 1 to the National Critical Infrastructure Protection Programme, the area of the airport managed by the Upper Silesian Aviation Group is subject to video system supervision ("VSS"), which enables the recording of images and audio from specific zones, areas, facilities or rooms in a closed receiving system in order to supervise and increase the safety of the aforementioned zones, areas, facilities and rooms. The system registers silhouettes and images of persons, license plate numbers, vehicle brands, and audio from chosen zones.
- Recipient of personal data: authorized employees of the Upper Silesian Aviation Group.
- Data is collected due to the legal obligation specified in Annex 17 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation and Annex 1 to the National Critical Infrastructure Protection Programme.
- Data is collected automatically and its acquisition is a necessary condition which permits persons to be at Katowice Airport.
- Data storage period: We delete monitoring recordings automatically. Starting from the date when the recordings were obtained, the period of their storage does not exceed 3 months, unless there is a specific reason for their retention. For instance, the law enforcement agency may request us to hold recordings of suspected offenses or accidents.
- Profiling is not applicable.
- Intention of transferring the Data to a third country or international organization is not applicable.
- Data Protection Officer, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data subject reserves the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Data from video monitoring cannot be corrected for technical reasons; such data is not subject to the right to obtain a copy, as it may violate the rights and freedoms of other people who are on the recording.