In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC) we would like to inform you that:
- The data administrator is the Upper Silesian Aviation Group, ul. Wolności 90, 42-625 Ożarowice.
- Purpose of personal data processing: According to Annex 17 to the Convention on International Civil Aviation, the area of the airport managed by the Upper Silesian Aviation Group is subject to video system supervision ("VSS"), which enables the recording of images from specific zones, areas, facilities or rooms in a closed receiving system in order to supervise and increase the security of these zones, areas, facilities and rooms. The system registers silhouettes, the images of people, license plate numbers, the brand of the vehicle.
- Recipient of personal data: authorized employees of the Upper Silesian Aviation Group.
- Data is collected in relation to the legal obligation resulting from Annex 17 of the Convention on International Civil Aviation.
- Data is collected automatically and its acquisition is a necessary condition enabling persons to be at Katowice Airport.
- Data storage term : Monitoring recordings are automatically deleted. The storage term does not exceed 3 months from the date of obtaining these recordings, unless there is a specific reason for their retention. For example, the law enforcement agency may ask us to hold recordings of suspected offenses or accidents.
- You have the right to oppose the processing of data when the data controller intends to process it for marketing purposes or to transfer personal data to another data controller.
- Profiling: not applicable.
- Intention to transfer the Data to a third country or international organization: not applicable.
- Data Protection Officer: Ms. Iwona Pańkowska-Furgalska, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The data subject reserves the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Data from video monitoring cannot be corrected for technical reasons and is not subject to the right to obtain a copy - this may violate the rights and freedoms of other people who are on the recording.