I. Gathering information and how it is used
- Data administrator is the manager Katowice Airport - GÓRNOŚLĄSKIE TOWARZYSTWO LOTNICZE SA. Branch in Pyrzowice, 42-625 Ożarowice ul. Wolności 90 entered into the Business Register under the KRS number: 0000023650 at the Katowice-East District Court in Katowice, 8th Commercial Department of the National Court Register, NIP 634-012-80-15, REGON 270504889 with a share capital of 137 999 300 PLN (hereinafter: Data Administrator).
- The website performs the function of obtaining information about users and their behavior through:
- saving cookies files in final devices ("cookies")
- voluntarily entered information in forms
- data collected through Google Analytics
- data downloaded from server logs.
- All data obtained is processed in accordance with REGULATION OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection).
- Providing personal data by the User of the website is tantamount to consenting to their processing and is entirely voluntary.
- The person concerned by the collected personal data has the right to access their data and correct them. In order to exercise this right, please contact the Data Administrator.
II. Information about cookies
- Our website may collect general information, including the internet protocol address and the type of browser of the device used to access. None of this information is used to identify an individual user. We use it to monitor and improve IT services.
- Thanks to cookie files, the use of websites is easier and more pleasant, and their content - texts, photos, surveys, polls, but also advertisements - are better suited to the expectations and preferences of each Internet user.
- The user can independently manage cookie files by:
- accepting cookies, which will allow you to take full advantage of the options offered by websites
- file management of cookies at the level of individual, selected websites
- set settings for different types of cookies, for example accepting persistent files as session, etc.
- blocking or deleting cookies.
III. Data in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including data contained in booking and contact forms.
- The data in the form is not made available to third parties, unless with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form.
IV. Information collected passively
- In accordance with the accepted practice of most websites, the Data Administrator stores HTTP queries directed to the server containing the website. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. The exact list of information stored in the web server log files is as follows:
- public IP address of the computer from which the query came (this can be directly to the user's computer)
- name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol, if it is possible
- username provided in the authorization process
- the time of arrival of the inquiry
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) - in the case when the transition to the page has stepped through the link
- information about the user's browser.
- The data specified in point 1 are not associated with specific persons browsing our website, subject to booking and contact forms. To ensure the highest quality of the website, files with logs are occasionally analyzed to determine which websites are visited most frequently, which web browsers are used, if the website structure does not contain errors, etc. We pursue this goal through the Google Analytics service.
- The collected logs are stored for an indefinite period of time as an auxiliary material used to administer the website. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server and the Data Administrator network.
V. Rights and information about the processing of personal data
- The right to access your personal data, correct and delete it. The User has the right to access and correct his personal data provided to GTL SA. Each User who has consented to the processing of his personal data in order to use the services available on the website, can contact GTL SA directly to request access to his data, correct it, delete it, restrict processing or object to the data being processed as well as taking advantage of the data transfer capabilities. In order to take advantage of the possibility to exercise the rights related to the processing of personal data, each person whose data is processed as part of the provision of services via a website can contact the Data Protection Supervisor at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org , as well as by traditional mail at the address GÓRNOŚLĄSKIE TOWARZYSTWO LOTNICZE SA. Branch in Pyrzowice, 42-625 Ożarowice ul. Wolności 90, with the note "To the Data Protection Inspector". The user also has the possibility to file a complaint to the supervisory body competent in the protection of personal data.
- Protection of personal data being processed. The set of collected personal data is treated as a database with a high degree of security, stored on a server secured against both remote (IT) and physical access. GTL SA has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security corresponding to the risk of violating the rights and freedoms of Users. In addition, all persons who process Users' personal data for the use of the website have appropriate authorizations issued by the personal data administrator in accordance with art. 29 THE RODO.
- Sharing personal data. GTL SA does not transfer (does not sell and in any way lend) the Users' personal data to third parties. Data that GTL SA may disclose to entities cooperating with it are of general statistical specifications that do not allow individual Users to be identified. For technical reasons, GTL SA may entrust processing in accordance with art. 28 RODO, to another entity by way of a contract or other legal instrument without changing the purpose of their processing indicated above. The data is transmitted only to three groups of entities:
- persons authorized by us - our employees, co-workers, who need to have access to the data, to perform his duties
- to processors - who will be entrusted with activities requiring data processing on the basis of a data processing agreement
- entities authorized to obtain data on the basis of applicable law, e.g. courts or law enforcement authorities.
- Processing of other data Portal users. We also collect information on system logs (eg IP address) on the portal. They are used for technical purposes related to the administration of our servers. IP addresses are also used to collect general statistical demographic information regarding website visitors.
- Transmission protection. Data of particular importance - in particular all kinds of passwords - are sent via SSL encrypted protocol.
VII. Final Provisions