The national carrier expands its network at Katowice Airport
LOT Polish Airlines will launch ten new regular routes at Katowice Airport.
- Chania (Greece): from July 3 to August 31 on every Monday and Friday
- Zakinthos (Greece): from July 3 to August 28 on every Friday
- Rhodes (Greece): from July 4 to August 29 on every Wednesday and Saturday
- Mallorca (Spain): from July 4 to August 29 on every Saturday
- Burgas (Bulgaria): from July 5 to August 30 on every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Split (Croatia): from July 5 to August 30 on every Sunday
- Tirana (Albania): from July 5 to August 30 on every Sunday
- Kos (Greece): from July 7 to August 25 on every Tuesday
- Heraklion (Greece): from July 6 to August 31 on every Monday and Thursday
- Thessaloniki (Greece): from July 8 to August 26 on every Wednesday
All destinations will be handled with a Boeing 737-800NG LOT Polish Airlines which is stationed at Katowice Airport.
Warning: Holders of Star Alliance Gold and Star Alliance Hon status can use the Business Lounge for LOT Polish Airlines flights in accordance with Star Alliance program terms and conditions. Moreover, holders of the Frequent Flyer status and Miles&More card are subject to a discount! (entry: PLN 65 gross per person)
Tickets available on lot.com